For natural gulkand
100 Percent Pure & Natural Rose Jam with our unbeatable quality ,made from the Damask Rosese and high define sugar.A healthy habbit of taking two spoon daily after your meal ,make a healthy substitute for dessert craving .Hundreds of recepies to try for your healthy &sweet living . A must try product direct from the Pristine hills of Pushkar to your door step
- Take 2 tbsp of our MrGulkand Raspberry Flavour.
- Milk- 2 cups.
- Ice Cream- 4 Scoops.
- Rose Syrup 4 tbsp or as per taste.
- Everything in blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour and serve.
GULKAND KAJU KATLI
- ½ cup Cashew
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Green food colour (optional)
- 2 tbsp Kesar Elaichi Flavour Gulkand
- 2 tbsp Paan Flavour Gulkand
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Mix Nuts
- 1 cup Poha
- Red food colour
- Silver Vark (optional)
- ½ cup Mawa
- Grind the Poha to a coarse powder.
- Heat a pan and put 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add grinded poha in it.
- Saute it on a medium flame for 2 mins.
- Now add mawa in it and saute until it turns in light pinkish colour.
- Now add sugar to it and mix properly.
- Now add 2 tbsp of water and 2 tbsp of milk and mix it.
- Now add grinded cashew powder and mix it properly.
- Add a little bit of green colour to it which is optional and mix it.
- Now take a plate and grease it with ghee and put the mixture on it.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Take Flavoured Gulkands for stuffing in a bowl.
- Add mix nuts and red food colour in it and mix it well.
- Now take poha mixture and rub it to make a smooth paste with the help of your hands.
- Take a small quantity of poha mixture and make a flat round structure with a help of your fingers, put stuffing to it and give it a round shape.
- For garnishing you can use silver vark which is optional.
- Serve with love and enjoy.
- Mild laxative
- Mild hypnotic
- Digestive Stimulant (appears more in patients with heartburn, dyspepsia, etc.)
DAMASK Roses, Sugar, and Edible Flavour
Our Magnificent Look
Our appetizing delicious Sun Cooked Gulkand which when added with long lasting, edible and relishing flavour, will give your mouth a unique taste. This unforgettable blend of purity and sweetness will be a powerful antioxidant and a very good rejuvenator. One tsp of Gulkand One tsp of natural herb which has enormous benefit for your body. A must try product for its unique taste and purity. Highly recommended for your sweet tooth and healthy body.
GULKAND the name itself is a true indulgence of purity and sweetness. This is just not a product, but a legacy. This descendant is from the man “MrGULKAND” who was the one behind the making of our brand the World No. 1. We the next generation have now, presenting a new face of Gulkand , By introducing flavours of Gulkand which we name after the man who produce it, i.e. “MrGULKAND” and it’s a tribute to him. These flavours are from the real source, which when inhaled will trap your senses and take you to the cool sting of the ocean, its sweetness will mesmerize your tongue and absorb by your body to give a magical benefit to your skin, hair and stomach.
Gulkand derives its name from the words ‘Gul’ meaning Rose and ‘Kand’ which means Sweet. We with the policy of not compromising in less than the best have opted “DAMASK” Roses from our own cultivation, from the pure and pristine hills of Pushkar, Rajasthan. These pure and resourceful harvests when added with sugar gives you a longing taste of sweetness. We have taken all the measures to keep it healthy and to intact all its nutritional benefits, which comes to you in this beautiful jar full of its Ayurvedic values act as a cooling herb, and a soothing agent.
- A must have in your daily diet.
- Apart from being a relishing sweet Gulkand which is commonly used as a mouth freshner in paan can be used in many ways.
- You can consume our all flavours as it is to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Can be added to milk to make shakes with desirable flavour.
For Weight Loss
Given the medicinal properties of Gulkand, Gulkand can be consumed for weight loss. Rose leaves are used to prepare Gulkand, which do not contain fat. Therefore, the intake of low-fat foods can be used for weight loss. However, further research is needed on how effective Gulkand can be for weight loss.
For mouth ulcers
You must have been troubled by mouth ulcers at some time. The benefits of Gulkand can also be seen in this problem. Gulkand contains vitamin B group. According to a scientific research, vitamin B complex deficiency can cause mouth ulcers. Vitamin B supplementation may prove beneficial to correct this. Further research is needed on how Gulkund can be effective for ulceration in conditions other than a vitamin B complex deficiency.
For the eyes
The benefits of Gulkand can also be seen in the eyes. Actually, Gulkand’s effect is cold. In a research report released by experts, it is reported that the consumption of Gulkand can treat the problem of swelling and redness of the eyes.
For stomach gas
The benefits of Gulkand can also be seen in correcting problems like gas. As we told you, Gulkand is made from rose leaves, which are considered very beneficial. It is believed that rose (Rosa Damascena) can be used to improve digestion system and cure constipation problem, which can also be seen in relieving stomach gas.
Beneficial in fatigue and mental stress
The benefits of Gulkand can also be beneficial in reducing fatigue and stress. Actually, Gulkand acts as an effective antioxidant and energizing the body. It helps the nervous system to remain calm and relieves tension. Apart from this, the cooling effect of Gulkand can also be helpful in relieving fatigue.
For cardiovascular health
The benefits of Gulkand can also be seen in heart health. Magnesium is found in gulakand made from rose leaves. Magnesium may act actively to control blood pressure and blood glucose levels. Also it, can help the heart function smoothly, which can help to keep our heart healthy.
If you want to get rid of constipation problem, then consumption of Gulkand can help you in its treatment. Magnesium is found in gulakand made from rose leaves as mentioned above. According to a scientific study, the intake of magnesium can overcome the problem of constipation, as it exhibits a laxative effect.
Use of Gulkand can also prove beneficial to increase memory. Actually, Gulkand has anti-oxidant properties. Based on a scientific report, it has been reported that anti-oxidant properties can show positive effects to improve learning and memory capacity.
It is believed that the consumption of Gulkand can help relieve many skin problems such as acne and whiteheads. However, there is no concrete evidence to confirm this fact. Therefore, please consult a dermatologist once before using Gulkand for the skin.